Monday, October 15, 2012

When I Count My Blessings

Just a simple card for you today...



I've used a die-cut card and the beautiful La Belle Vie paper to make this card.  I think, though, what makes this card pretty is the embellishment.  I love our black-striped grosgrain ribbon ($1.19 per yard) and tulle (60 cents per yard) mixed together.  They perfectly compliment each other.  I used a doily cut from the Artiste cartridge for the flap and finished it off with large designer brad.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope that you are having a great week so far!


3 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Simple? Nah. Pretty!

Laurel said...

It may be simple but it is stunning!

Unknown said...

Sooooo pretty!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...