Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My Creations Bracket Frame

In St. Louis, we were given one of the lovely My Creations Bracket Frames along with a wonderful pattern.



Isn't this just lovely?  It is going to be perfect for a Thanksgiving family photo!  I tweaked a few things on this pattern because I plan to use this very frame for my Bracket Frame class on Sunday, November 11th.  I was able to keep the cost at $15, and I love doing that for my customers.  What an affordable Christmas gift this will make for someone!!

Watch for my e-mail soon announcing this class.  If you are long distance and would like to participate, please send me an e-mail (girlygirlrose43@msn.com) to be put on my class mailing list!

Items used for this project that can be found on my website:
  • My Creations Bracket Frame
  • Colonial White Cardstock
  • Avonlea Paper Packet
  • Chocolate Ink
  • Love Blooms Stamp Set
  • Basic Buttons
  • Chocolate Waxy Flax
  • Mocha Gems

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to come to your class. I would love to do this class with my customers. It's just beautiful!

Unknown said...

What a perfect gift to give someone. This is great. Thank you for sharing.

Lynn said...

This turned out beautiful Brenda!

Romaine said...

Wow, lovely, Brenda!!!

Paula said...

very pretty! (p.s.... love the new look of your blog!)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...