Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Gratitude

I was in the mood to just sit and play in my craft room this evening.  I love when I have the time to do that! So I grabbed my Flirty paper and got busy!


I sponged all the pieces of the card with bamboo ink.  Naturally when I have the time I make flowers. (Does that surprise you?)  For this card, I made a yo-yo and a rolled flower, and both were cut with the Cricut Artiste cartridge.  In order the match the color ready ribbon to the card base, I sponged it with goldrush ink.  (One of my favorite techniques!)  The sentiment is from a beautiful Thanksgiving set called Abundance.

I'll be entering this card into three challenges:





2 comments:

Unknown said...

You and your flowers...I am beginning to associate cricut flowers with no one but you!

Deanne Saunders said...

Love your card! Thanks for participating in the {PIN}spirational Challenge! Hope to see you again!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...