Monday, October 1, 2012

ScrapFIT Workout #77 - High Flying Flags



This week we have another fun challenge for you at ScrapFIT!  We want to see you use flags on your layout.  Have you seen them on layouts and cards?  They are such a fun embellishment and so easy to make!


As I was using the last of my Lucky paper, I was so glad that I had it for this page.  What perfect colors!  I made the poles for the flags using 1/8" strips of paper - super easy!  Jerry and I had visited Leech Lake earlier this summer, and it was such a gorgeous day.  I love this fun pictures of Jerry!

A Paper Issues FITKit is up for grabs, so be sure share your work!  I hope to see you play along!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What an awesome layout. I just love this paper pack. It's one of my favorite masculine packs we've ever carried. I'm so glad it's still available on Studio J. Love those little flags!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...