Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Trick or Treat

With only one week left until Halloween,  I thought I'd better pull out my Halloween goodies and create some more with them.  I was on a little vacation the past few days, and it was really relaxing to get away.  However, by the time we were driving home, I couldn't wait to get my hands on some paper, ink, and stamps!

For this card, I pulled out a few scraps of Moonlight (the stripe and dotted banners) and my Spellbound Workshop on the Go stamp set.  I created the argyle background by stamping with goldrush ink.  I added a little piece of black tulle, a label and a couple cute little bats from Spellbound, and the black cat from the Moonlight Dimensional Elements.  (Big thanks to Jamie for the cat - I have one, but I was hoarding it!!)  I used a pattern from the Make It From Your Heart book.  Such a handy how-to book and such a great price at $7.95!

I will be entering this card into the following challenges:

7 comments:

Laurel said...

Such a great halloween card!

Josie (Joanne Barnes) said...

Love the argyle & the tule.

Casandra Bennett said...

Definitely a treat, Ms. Rose! :)

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card. I love that argyle!

Nancy Ball said...

This is a great card. Thanks for playing along with us at H2H.

Unknown said...

G*O*R*G*E*O*U*S...I loooooveeeee this card! Thanks for playign along with us this week @ H2H.

Amy Moore said...

Your card is adorable, love the details!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...