Sunday, November 4, 2012

Christmas Treats

I am going to be in a wonderful craft show next Saturday (read on for coupon below), and I've been working on some small items for gift giving.  I so love playing with Close To My Heart product in this way!


These are little tea bag holders.  I've used Elemental paper (discontinued) and a stamping technique that I learned from Jeanette Lynton HERE.  The tag is from the October Stamp of the Month, and although it's hard to see in the photo, I've put Stardust Glitz Gel on the tags as well.  It just always gives things that little bit more.  On the inside there is a little pocket that holds a Peppermint Tea Bag and a Peppermint Patty.  Perfect for a teacher or co-worker that needs a little afternoon pick-me-up!  I designed my own template for this, and I will share in the weeks ahead.


These are little Hershey Nugget boxes.  I love making these and they are one of my favorite things to give people.  You can find the template HERE, and they adaptable for any size box you would like.  I've used Pear & Partridge paper and the tag from the October Stamp of the Month.  (NOTE:  I hope you purchased that set because you will get a lot of stamp miles from it!  Please let me know if you still need one, and I will do my best to find one for you!)  On this box, I used dots of Almond Glitz Gel on the tag.

My Christmas card class is the afternoon, and I am looking forward to a houseful of lovely ladies and Christmas music.  I hope your home is happy today!  If you live in the area, I would love to have you find my booth at the Cross of Hope Boutique  this Saturday.  Here is a coupon for you!


1 comment:

Lynn said...

These are adorable! Love how you used that SOTM. It is a great one!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...