Friday, November 2, 2012

Cut it Up Challenge #5

What a wonderful month of gratitude!  With that thought in mind, at Cut it Up, we'd like to see you make a thank you card .  Of course, don't forget to use a die-cut!


I am all about using up my scraps, so I grabbed these Echo Park Times & Seasons scraps.  I finished off this card by making some rolled flowers from the Art Philosophy cartridge.  The vintage crocheted ribbon pairs very nicely with the flowers.

The random winner of this challenge will receive the Wild Horses stamp set from Mark's Finest.  Be sure to play along!!

11 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

This is so pretty. Love the papers you used and those flowers are perfect. :) Janis

Unknown said...

The whole card feels so 'vintage-y' and beautiful. I am shocked there are flowers on it though. You never use flowers. LOL! I crack myself up! You are the flower queen!

Marg Van Patten said...

Beautiful work! It seems no matter what product line you use, your style really shines through. Love the card .... Echo Park can be found in my craft stash a well!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is gorgeous! I am in love with those flowers!

Kimberly J. said...

So pretty!! That paper is beautiful and of course, I love those roses!! :)

teachdanz said...

This is such a beautiful and elegant card Brenda!! I love the roses and the lace!

Anonymous said...

What a pretty, feminine card, Brenda! Gorgeous!
Evelyn

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

Brenda this is beautiful. I love those roses and the paper choices!

Karen said...

So pretty! I love the flowers and the crocheted ribbon! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Jen said...

This is gorgeous! I love your patterned papers/colors. Your flowers and your lace are such gorgeous touches!

Love, your DT sister!!
http://scrapinexpecttheunexpected.blogspot.com/

Migdalia said...

Beautiful!!Gorgeous Flowers!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...