Friday, November 30, 2012

While Supplies Last and December Specials

Christmas month is here!!  I love the colors, the lights, the spirit - everything about Christmas!  People are a little kinder and hearts are a little lighter as we celebrate the gift of our Saviour.  This is the month I contemplate what has been over the last year and anticipate what is to come.  There's just all kinds of good in December!!

Speaking of good, I have so many specials to tell you about for December!

  • Starting December 1st at 1:00 am CST, there will be new items on the While Supplies Last section of my website!  You will find a wide variety of paper and coordinating accessories at a substanial discount.  Some of the items are currently available and this is the time you will see a further markdown!  I would suggest shopping early for the best selection.  I have a feeling that product is going to fly off the shelves!!
  • If you spend $50 on an online order during the month of December, you will receive a FREE Bonding Memories Glue Pen!  That sweetens the deal even more, don't you think?  I love my glue pen for adhering letters and Cricut cuts to my paper crafting projects.
  • Spend $50 in December and you are also eligible to receive the December Stamp of the Month for $5.00!  Year Round Cheer is a wonderful set suitable for cards, pages, and calendar work. 
  • REINDEER BUCKS!  This is a special available only through me in December!  For every $10 you spend with me in December, I will give you $1 back in the form of a gift certificate.  So, if you spend $50, you get $5 in Reindeer Bucks!  Spend your Reindeer Bucks starting with the new Spring/Summer Idea Book on February 1, 2013.

Didn't I tell you?  
Just. All. Kinds. Of. Good. 


And if this weren't enough (wow, is Close To My Heart amazing!), there is a new National Paper Crafting month special starting December 13th!  I'll give you more details about this as it closer, but for now let me give you a hint....Whooo's Your Valentine?  The special is fun, super affordable, and will be a wonderful winter project for you!  There's even going to be a chance for you to get it FREE from me, so stay tuned!!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I loved the idea of the Reindeer Bucks! So cute. I hope you don't mind if I borrow it and give you credit.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...