Monday, December 31, 2012

A Little More Whooo's Your Valentine...


Well, how's that for colorful?  I always think Valentine's conversation hearts are so much fun!  These are of the six of the treat tubes from the Whooo's Your Valentine.  And just think - there are 6 more treat tubes, a great stamp set and plenty of paper to do whatever you'd like.  I think this set is really, really fun because it allows you so much creative leeway.  I added buttons and twine to the tops of the tubes to give then just that little bit more.  When you place a $35 online order, the order form will automatically prompt you to add the special.How much easier can that get?

Now I want to share the video about the kit.  Enjoy!!

   

2 comments:

Lynn said...

That is so colorful! Love the conversation hearts filling up the tubes. They are so much fun, and easy, to create!

Unknown said...

Fun that you used blue and yellow with that stamp set. I stuck with neutrals and your color is so pretty1

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...