Sunday, December 30, 2012

Love You a Latte and Something Free!


I challenged my Rose Blossom team to create something with the Whooo's Your Valentine special that was not necessarily Valentine's Day.  I think those little test tubes are so cute, and so I put together a gift that could be used any time of the year to give to one of my coffee lovin' friends.  Along with the Whooo's Your Valentine set, I used A Cup of Cheer to go with the coffee beans.  There are so many uses for the treat tubes and the adorable owls on that stamp set that I can't wait to see what my team comes up with in the next couple of weeks.  They are a creative bunch, you know!

Now in case you missed it, here's how to get your very own Whooo's Your Valentine set.  Simply place an order for $35 or more, and you can add the whole kit and caboodle for just $10!  I am going to refresh your memory as to what is in the kit:
  • 12 die-cut boxes
  • 3 cardstock sheets
  • 1 sheet of silver glitter paper
  • 12 treat tubes, and
  • Exclusive D-size stamp set 
I bet you've been reading to find out what the free offer is!  When you join my team during the month of January, I am going to give you the Whooo's Your Valentine kit FREE!  You don't need to spend the $35 or the extra $10 for your kit.  All you need to do is buy your Consultant Kit for just $49!  

But let me tell you a few perks about being a Consultant.  Our brand new, hot off the press Spring/Summer Idea Book is in my hot little hands right now.  


It's. Absolutely. Beautiful.


This book is filled with over-the-top incredible artwork, fabulous new papers, embellishments that will knock your socks off, and stamps that will keep your hands ink-stained.  Did you know that as a Close To My Heart Consultant, I get to start ordering from this book as of January 1st?  I am counting the minutes!!  There is nothing I love more than new product, and my wish list is a mile long.  It's a good thing that as Consultants we get a generous discount!

Also starting on January 1st, we have a brand new $49 Consultant Kit, and it has a retail value of $155!  Can you imagine what you can do with all of this?



So let me break this down for you.  If you join my team during the month of January, you get:
  • A fabulous Consultant kit 
  • A free Whooo's Your Valentine kit from me!
That is an amazing $195 in product for just $49 (plus $10 shipping).  Gosh, I wish I could sign up again!  That's a great deal!

What questions do you have for me?  My e-mail is grilygirlrose43@msn.com, and my telephone number is (763) 227-0583.  I would love to answers any questions you have and help you get started on a journey with Close To My Heart!

Pin It

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun card and treat tube!

Lynn said...

This is so adorable! I love the owl peeking out behind the heart. You may see me scraplifting that idea. My project is just about finished. I just have to find the right contents to go with it. Fun challenge!

Shelly Nemitz said...

love ... love ... love the coffee in the treat tubes. You're always so creative.

Shelly Nemitz said...

love ... love ... love the coffee in the treat tubes. You're always so creative.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...