Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Little Bit of Spring

Even though we have a ways to go till we hit spring here in Minnesota, I thought I'd bring you a little spring with Chantilly.  You'll find this paper starting February 1st on my website!


I didn't know which card I wanted to share with you, so you are getting both of them!  Those lovely sentiments are from a Stamp of the Month you will see in June called A Flowering Bunch.  I will be the first to admit that I am not very good at creating with pastel colors.  But once I added the rich Ruby color, I felt at home again.  So next time you are working with a color that just doesn't sync with you, try adding one of your favorite colors to see if that brings it all together for you!

See you tomorrow for a little sneak peek into Tommy and some great masculine/summer colors!

Pin It


8 comments:

Shelly Nemitz said...

OK ... there's just one problem here ... you're amazing at creating no matter what the color is!!!!!

Kristine Porter said...

Absolutely adorable! I love these cheerful colors. You've done a beautiful job!

Unknown said...

Delicious!

Dana Paper Memories4u said...

On this VERY cold day in Iowa this is just the touch of spring color I needed. I need to make time to make a few cards :)

Marg Van Patten said...

Oh so happy and sunshiny! I love that you added the Ruby. I have enjoyed catching up on your posts today ... now I have TONS of ideas in my head! Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

Lynn said...

So lovely...I would never have thought of using Ruby ink with this, love it!

Unknown said...

I love that flower. The pink with the red PERFECT!

Unknown said...

Nice springy note cards love them. YOu inspired me to make some of my own.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...