Sunday, January 27, 2013

February Card Kit

I bet you think I fell off the face of the earth!  I spent the latter end of last week getting ready my Crop and Open House yesterday.  I kept thinking that I had to create a blog post, and then I would run out of time.  Thank you for visiting today and being patient with me!!

I've got the February card kit ready for you!  I am absolutely in love with the Later Sk8r paper that comes out on February 1st, and that's what I've used for this month's kit.


I wanted to create a kit that would work for men and this is a super fun paper for that!  I've also integrated some background stamping because I wanted to show you how that looks and feels on a card.  In March, I'll be having a background stamping class, so this gives you just a little taste.

My card kits come pre-cut, pre-stamped, packaged in their respective envelopes, and with full instructions.  I make 40 kits, and you can order them through February 15th (or until sold out).  The kits will be mailed out on Monday, February 18th.  I really think you will love this kit!

Pin It

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful, as ALWAYS!

Marg Van Patten said...

If you were a singer you would be said to have incredible range. I'm really happy that, instead, you are a crafter with incredible range! Love these cards and how you've embraced Later Sk8r!

Unknown said...

These cards are great! When I look at this paper I see teenage boys.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...