Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I Interrupt the Re-Runs to Bring You....

...a couple little sneak peeks of some new product available February 1st!  And these two peeks are very far apart in the spectrum - all boy and all girl!


Look at those little rubber gears!!  Are they every cute!  February's card kit will have Cricut cut gears and the paper on the left called Later Sk8r.  The paper on the right is Chantilly, and the flowers and spring colors are perfect for scrapping Easter!

Wouldn't you love to be playing with the new product a month before it goes "live"?  Close To My Heart Consultants are able to order new product one month ahead of time, and I think that's just one of the things I love about being a Consultant.  It's been awhile since I've told you all the things I love about Close To My Heart, so here goes:

  • I get all my scrapbooking supplies at a generous discount!  With a monthly override and select product credit, I am able to have drawings, giveaways, and reward my team members.
  • And I am still able to contribute to the household expenses - that makes me feel great!
  • Just because I paper craft, I have met people all over the United States and Canada that share my passion for all things paper and stamps!
  • Because this is my business, I am able to do exactly what I want to do and teach exactly what I want to teach.  How cool is that?!
  • I set my schedule as to when I work, and my job can easily be adjusted so that faith and family always come first.
  • I am blessed by an incredible team of women in the Rose Blossoms, and on the flip side, I am equally as blessed with a fantabulous leader!  I am so happy to call each one of these wonderful women my friend.
  • I get to travel!  Let's see, here in the US, I've been to San Diego, Orlando, St. Louis, Chicago, and Detroit.  In April, I'll be heading to Chicago again.  I've earned a Mediterranean Cruise, and in just a couple weeks, I'll be taking my husband on a South Caribbean Cruise.  
I could go on and on!  Close To My Heart has opened so many doors for me, and I love being a Consultant.

If you are considering joining my team, I would love to hear from you!  If you are ready to jump in with both feet, you can CLICK HERE to get to the online application.  The application is processed very quickly and your kit full of new product lands on your doorstep before you know it!  

This month when you join my team, you will receive a Whooo's Your Valentine kit free!!  What could be better!




Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...