Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My Last Day of Re-Runs

You may think that because I am re-running older projects that I haven't created anything new in awhile.  Oh, it's quite the opposite!!  I have been working like crazy with new product, and I can't wait to show it to you!!  You will start seeing new product previews next week because it's my Open House week.  But I do want to make sure that you see the lovely items that are retiring on January 31st so that you have a chance to order them before they are gone.

A Little Moonlight...


Busy scrapping Christmas?  You'll need some Pear & Partridge...


And finally, for Valentine's Day, everyone needs a little La Belle Vie....


Thanks for looking through the re-runs the past few days!  It's been fun to bring some of these projects back to life for you!!

Pin It

2 comments:

Lynn said...

great re-runs to enjoy!

Unknown said...

All 3 are beautiful!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...