Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sweet as Honey

My Open House is in just one week (see information at the end of post).  Are you excited to see the new Spring/Summer product?  I sure am excited to show you!

Sneak peeks of the product begin today on my blog, so let's start with a card I created using a new paper packet called Buzz and Bumble.  I grabbed the sketch from Deconstructed Sketches to make this card.


Now who can resist vintage bees?  I am in love with this paper!  I've used a new stamp on this card called Honeycomb.  They are all the rage, and the $13.95 stamp set has 12 different honeycombs along with this very sweet sentiment.  

Do you have your 2013 Spring/Summer Idea Book yet?  If not, you can purchase one right here for $3.00.  When you do, I will send you a $3.00 coupon to use on your first purchase!

Here is the information for my Open House:


If you are long distance, don't worry!  I will be having a Mystery Hostess online party for you starting February 1st!

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Bee-utiful card!

Gina Brandstetter said...

I just LUV your card! Can't go wrong with that Buzz & Bumble paper!

Unknown said...

"Honey," I "Bee" lovin' that card!

Kim Hill said...

Well I certainly can't compete with the bee puns already out there, but this really is a honey of a card! (Yep...I hear that groan!) :D It's lovely, Brenda! I think as a bee-keepers daughter, this might be my favorite line.

Casandra Bennett said...

This is very pretty. That honeycomb paper is my favorite. :) Have fun with your Open House.

Kristine Porter said...

Love it! Bee-youtiful job, Brenda!

Unknown said...

This has to be my favorite paper pack. I just love the bees and the colors.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...