Thursday, January 17, 2013

When Friends Meet

This is paper I've had in my stash for a long time!  Maybe 5 or 6 years?  It's so pretty and it has a beautiful matching stamp set.  When I just want to create to feed my soul, I often look to these supplies.  I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch as a jumping point.


If you've been reading my blog for a time, you know that one of my favorite color combinations is Smokey Plum and Olive.  They are just so lovely together!!  Of course there are plenty of flowers on this card!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Pin It

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful!!

Kim Hill said...

AMAZING, Brenda!

Jeanie B said...

I think I have some of that paper left too. Love the big purple flower. Nice update design on an old paper pack.

Lynn said...

So lovely!

Unknown said...

So pretty. I love that you used the large flower stamp as a background to other things. Cool beans!

Unknown said...

So you Brenda! I love those colors together also. Actually i like Olive with just about anything.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...