Saturday, January 12, 2013

Victory...Re-Run

 I am continuing on with another retiring paper packet, so today I am bringing you Victory.  This is a wonderful camping, fishing, outdoor, guy paper.  I am so glad that it gets archived into Studio J for me to use in the future!


I have created a lot of fishing layouts with this paper, and I think this is my favorite.  It's a very rugged paper, and I still have a lot of camping pictures to scrap.  I guess I am going to have to order more and stock up on this paper, too!

Pin It

3 comments:

Unknown said...

As you know I love this layout! I love the ruggednesss of the paper and versatility of it.

Casandra Bennett said...

This is very nice and manly. Love this.

Unknown said...

LOVE this one. I love it just as much the 2nd time around. Thanks for re-sharing some awesome artwork!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...