Friday, January 11, 2013

A Little Bit of Sunshine....Re-Run

During the next week, I want to take the time sharing some artwork that I've already shared.  The Spring/Summer Idea Book goes live on Feburary 1st, but with that comes the retiring of several packets.  They will be available until January 31st.  (Don't fret, though, wait till you see what is in store for you!!)

Today, I want to share a little Pemberley:

 

I sure do love my rolled flowers.  The Art Philosophy and Artiste cartridges opened up a whole new paper crafting world to me!  I cut the card base and flowers with the Art Philosophy cartridge.  This card really does look like the sunshine to me!

Be sure to click on this link if you need a little more Pemberly in your craft room!

Pin It

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this card! You are the queen of rolled flowers! :)

Unknown said...

Soooooo pretty!

Migdalia said...

very Beautiful!!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...