Thursday, February 28, 2013

Happiness Is...March Stamp of the Month

What is better than a garden of roses?  That's what you'll find in March's Stamp of the Month Floral Happiness.  I'll show you a few ways to use it this month, but for this delicate criss cross card, I've grabbed the smallest roses.


Don't the roses and leaves make a wonderful focal point for this card.  For those of you that are interested in my background stamping class, we'll be making this card, too!  (See my Classes tab for more details.)  I stamped the base of the roses with ruby, and then used barn red for the detail.  Take a look at this stamp:


There are three different rose sizes as well as some fabulous sentiments to match.  Happiness is a lot of things, and this stamp set certainly helps you share that with others through your artwork!

Remember, the stamp of the month is always just $5 with a $50 purchase!

Pin It

2 comments:

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Lovely card, Brenda! I love how you tied it up with black tulle. Thanks for the inspiration!
:) Marie

Unknown said...

Just beautiful!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...