Saturday, February 23, 2013

March Card Kit

THIS CARD KIT IS SOLD OUT!!


What feels more like Spring than bees and flowers?  I love Buzz and Bumble paper - it makes me very happy!  This is my card kit for March, and it costs $6 shipped to you.  Card pieces are pre-cut and pre-stamped and packaged in their envelopes.  It's quick and easy for you to put them together! As always, I have 40 kits for sale, and they are on sale until March 15th.  If they get close to selling out, I put a notice up on my Facebook group (so if you are not friends with me, here is the link).  They will be mailed on March 18th (if not sooner).  When you pay through PayPal, you will receive a notice when I've shipped them.
Please let me know if you have any questions!

Pin It

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Love the vintage vibe to these cards Brenda!

Lisa said...

These cards are so beautiful. Such detail.

Unknown said...

Oh goodness are these cards gorgeous! Every time I visit your blog I'm in awww!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...