Sunday, February 24, 2013

Peaceful

If you look on page 36 of the Spring Summer Idea Book (I'll give you a second...you have time to grab your book...), you are going to find a page that looks very much like this one.  I loved that 2-page layout and the color mix so much that I had to create it for myself.


I took this picture on the last day of our cruise.  We had a lazy day in St. Thomas and then headed back to the ship deck to enjoy the sea.  Jerry stood looking out for so long, and I just knew that he was completely and utterly at peace.  I so enjoyed sharing this cruise with my best friend!

This paper is For Always, and at first glance it looks like it should be for weddings.  But CTMH was smart in adding honey and lagoon to the paper packet to give us a brand new way to look at it.  The stickease that match this paper packet are just wonderful, and I paired them with some retired honey mini medleys.  You could actually mix this paper with any color that matches your pictures.  It's just so pretty!

Thanks for stopping in, and I hope you have a Monday filled with paper and ink!

Pin It

8 comments:

Laurel said...

Gorgeous layout!

Anonymous said...

just stopping by to say hi

Wild Bluebonnets said...

Love the little pops of color. Perfect picture, too!

Kim Hill said...

Beautiful!

amcgrew said...

Exquisite Brenda!

Unknown said...

I like yours even better than the one in the book. Great layout!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous and those buttons you added are perfect for this layout! That picture is sooo perfect too!

Barb Turpin said...

Great layout, love the black and white photo with that great color scheme too.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...