Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My Husband's Valentine

Have you ever picked up a paper packet and just knew that you were going to have to buy lots more?  That's how I felt when I pulled out Tommy this morning.  My husband fishes a lot, and I go out on the boat with him quite often.  This paper is going to be wonderful for scrapping those photos!

I wanted to make him a Valentine with this paper, so I grabbed the sketch from Mojo Monday, and this is what I came up with:


2012 was somewhat of a difficult year for us, but one thing I wake up and thank God for every day is the gift of my husband.  We are so fortunate to have a marriage that is truly blessed.  This sentiment from the Tommy Workshop on the Go stamp set may not seem like a Valentine's sentiment, but it surely works for us perfectly!

I've also used chevron ribbon, outdoor denim brads, and blue epoxy bubbles on this card.  Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting me today!

Pin It

3 comments:

Kristine Porter said...

A perfect post-cruise Valentine!! Love those papers!

Pam Korn-Eigenheer said...

Beautiful! Love this stamp set!

Unknown said...

I love this!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...