Thursday, February 14, 2013

Chantilly Easel Card

Happy day of love to you all!


Chantilly is a beautiful paper packet and has some great textures and colors.   If you've read my blog for some time, you know that pinks and the more cool colors are difficult for me to work with.  However, there is so much warmth to this paper!  Ruby and buttercup embellish the lighter pink and blue.  And, of course, it's always fun to make an easel card!

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for the Rose Blossom Blog Hop!  There is some fabulous inspiration for you in the 10 blog hops stops, and there are prizes to be won!!

Pin It

4 comments:

Kim Hill said...

Oh how I LOVE Chantilly! You can't help but feel happier just looking at it. :D (Well, I can't anyway.) This is such a beautiful card, Brenda!

Kim Hill said...

By the way, the new banner is absolutely gorgeous!

Kristine Porter said...

Beautiful card and I love the new look of your blog!

Lynn said...

Beautiful card. Lovin' that Chantilly!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...