Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Sweet as Honey

In March, I am having a background stamping class, and this is one of the cards we will be making.  CTMH carries a lot of really nice background stamps, and it's so much fun to put together a card or project using them.  I love the warm yellow in creme brulee ink, and I especially like pairing it with cocoa.  I've paired the Buzz and Bumble Workshop on the Go stamp with the Honeycomb stamp set.  The stamping is really the focus on this card, so I've only used a few embellishments - baker's twine hemp, artisan studs, and some bitty mocha opaque gems.

If you are local and would like to learn more about background stamping, mark your calendar for Monday, March 25th!

Pin It

5 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE what you did with these papers and stamps!

Amy Hervey said...

I just got this stamp set in the mail yesterday. School the kids....or play with my new supplies? Such a tough decision!

Unknown said...

Brenda, this is beautiful! I love those colors together! Lovin' your blogs new look too!!

Sara Zeller said...

Beautiful.....as always! I love the yellow, makes me think spring.

Lynn said...

This is gorgeous! Oh how I wish I could come to that class. I need to ink up that stamp! Beautiful!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...