Sunday, March 17, 2013

Canvas Art Workshop on the Go

We have a wonderful new Canvas Art Workshop on the Go in the Spring/Summer Idea Book.


I made this at a retreat this weekend, and I quickly hung it on the wall as soon as I got home.  This is a fabulous piece of home decor!  It comes with:

  • C-Sized Canvas Art Workshop Stamp Set (boy, is this a versatile set!)
  • 12x12 Chevron-Printed Canvas
  • 2 sheets of Dimensional Elements (you have many choices so that this canvas fits your decor!)
  • Cashmere Baker's Twine
  • Large Clear Sparkles
  • Sparkle Flourish
  • Instruction Booklet
I am very, very happy with this project and so glad to be able to have this on my wall!


Pin It

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You did a beautiful job. Love that pic of you and Jerry!

Unknown said...

That is a wonderful picture of you two! You are always smiling and so happy!!! I adore that about you. This is a treasure!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Sara Zeller said...

Very precious photo of you two. This project is next on my purchase list. It looks beautiful Brenda.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...