Monday, April 1, 2013

1st Rose Blossom Garden Challenge

I am so excited!!  It's time for the inaugural challenge at the Rose Blossom Challenge Blog!!  Here is my reveal using the Happy Birthday key (page 70) on the Artiste cartridge.


This is the pie-shaped gift box and is the 3-D item on the key.  Now, of course, you give your bestie a piece of pie in this box, but it would also be lovely filled with chocolate, coffee bean, jewelry, paper crafting embellishments - absolutely anything!  I've chosen these colors to look like a little bit of warm sunshine!

Other items I've used to complete the box are:

I hope you'll head over there to see the fabulous artwork from the other design team members!!   There is are Top 3 winners, a Top Blossom, and a monthly prize.  I think you'll have so much fun!!


Pin It

3 comments:

Shelly Nemitz said...

What a beautiful box!! I would NEVER want to actually put pie in there because it's way to pretty to mess up.

Kim Hill said...

Lovely! (I have to say, Brenda, this makes me think of a yummy piece of pumpkin pie! Which also makes me think, how cool is it that we can use our SUMMER collection for a gorgeous FALL project if we want. Thanks for the inspiration!)

Unknown said...

Looks like a yummy piece of pumpkin pie! My hubby would eat it. Good thing he's not at your house. What a fun project.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...