Monday, April 1, 2013

April Stamp of the Month - My Sunshine







I wanted to show you the delightful April Stamp of the Month today.  With those hot air balloons and the brilliant sunshine, this stamp set is simply too much fun!  This is one of my April club layouts, and I love that it worked so perfectly with these pictures of us in St. Kitts.  I especially like that this paper was unexpected for the pictures.  Claire is a paper you may look at an think only girly.  But it's really so much more!!  This is really a very simple layout and that allows for the picture to pop off the page before the embellishments (something I think is very important).  But if you look closely, you'll see that I've used stamps for embellishments.  I want to teach my club members to use their stamps to create beautifully matched complements for a page.  Along with the stamp of the month, I used the Buttons, Bits, & Bobs stamp.  Aren't those stamped buttons fun?  The sentiment is from the Claire WOTG stamp set, and the letters are from Keyboard Kraft Alphabet.  Now, I used the Artiste cartridge to cut the balloon, sunshine, buttons, and "LIVE."  So as you can imagine, that made my crafting even simpler!!

Here's a scanned image of the April Stamp of the Month  It is just $5 with a $50 purchase!  But of course, remember that during the month of April, you can get it free with the New Consultant Kit!


Pin It

2 comments:

Kim Hill said...

Brenda, your lovely April SOTM card came the day before yesterday. THANKS! Won't be parting with this one, it's on my mantle. My DD LOVES it (this is her birthday month too.) Thanks for sending sunshine our way!

Unknown said...

What a great layout. I love how much you used your stamps for accents. Wasn't St. Kitts fun? I have a monkey picture too!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...