Wednesday, April 24, 2013

He Has Made Everything Beautiful

Not too long ago, I found the Twist of Faith Challenge blog, and I love the whole idea of the blog!  It reminds me to pull out my Scripture stamps and create.  This week's challenge was a wide open sketch, and I thoroughly enjoyed taking a break in my day to make this card.


This is actually a pretty clean and simple card (well...for me it is!) using Avonlea paper and a matching brocade.  I've used color-ready seam binding and colored it with Slate ink to make the bow.  The Scripture is from Verve stamps, and I added grey sparkles for embellishment.

You are a blessing to me, and I appreciate that you stopped by today!

Pin It

5 comments:

Judy said...

Hi Brenda,

What a fabulously gorgeous card! I totally love the color choice and the brocade really gives it an elegant feel. Thank you so much for joining us at Twist of Faith, and hope to see you back again.

xo
Judy

Pauline said...

Hi Brenda... this is beautiful! Your colours are fabulous, and so very elegant. Thank you for sharing with us at Twist of Faith, and for your kind words... I hope we see your creations often!
hugs and blessings,
Pauline

Zella said...

Brenda, your card is so pretty - I love the colors you chose and the feminine feel of the whole card - lovely! Thank you for joining us at Twist of Faith Card Challenges.

Blessings,
Zella

Unknown said...

This is so pretty! What wonderful colors! Love your scripture stamp too, I'm a big Verve fan! Thanks for joining us at Twist of Faith!

Vickie ODell said...

Your card is so elegant! All of the Avonlea elements work so well together. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Twist of Faith Challenge.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...