Thursday, April 25, 2013

Tommy Club Layout

I thought I'd share one of my club layouts for May.  We are going to be using Tommy, and I am so excited about this paper!  I love the blue, red, yellow, and white.  Really, the possibilities are endless for this paper packet!


















This paper was PERFECT for these photos, don't you think?  I love the canvas shapes that complement this paper, and the Sail Away stamp set had wonderful sayings for this set.  You know, just do yourself a favor and really look at pages 56 - 61 in the Idea Book.  You will find so much inspiration with these papers there.  I love all of our papers and enjoy working with them, but I am SUPER EXCITED to teach this paper next month!  We spend so much time on the lake in the summer that I know you'll see a lot of layouts with this paper!

Items used on this layout that can be found on my website:

  • X7169B  Tommy Paper Packet
  • X7169C  Tommy Canvas Shapes
  • C1530  Sail Away Stamp Set
  • Z1751  Cranberry Baker's Twine

Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Definitely perfection!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...