Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Home

I've spent some time in the past couple of days putting a mini album together.  I still was thinking about more ways to use our textiles.


I loved making this bow that wrapped around the front cover.  Tulle and bling always add a little something extra, so it was an easy choice to add that in.  The "home" comes from the stamp set that goes with the Canvas Workshop on the Go.  That is a great stamp set, and you'll see it used throughout the pages.  When I made my canvas, I had many Dimensional Elements-In Color leftover from the kit, so I've used through the album, too.

The bulk of the pages are Dimensional Element Album Pages.  I love these because we have a matching Cricut Artiste key, so that makes it quick and easy to put the album together.  Oh!  I should tell you that this is For Always paper and there are some matching stickease throughout.



I added a chevron notebook page here.


At this point, you'll see an envelope for little memorabilia.


This is a file folder from the Artiste cartridge. 


These mini albums are great because you can add whatever you'd like using bits and pieces of this and that.  What a great gift!

Pin It

2 comments:

Jeanie B said...

So cute! Love all the pops of color and the bling.

Kristine Porter said...

I love it, Brenda! The person who wins this will be lucky indeed! Just lovely!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...