Monday, May 20, 2013

God's Artwork

I am not sharing any artwork today, but rather some of the bird-watching pictures I have taken recently.  These will eventually go on a layout.  We are so blessed to have so much nature in our backyard.  I've been leaving my camera on the cupboard and taking these photos through the window so as not to scare any of these precious creatures.  Truly, it's a gift to have them come so close to the house and sing each day.  I find a lot of inspiration in nature...which is maybe why I lean toward warm, earthy colors.  Enjoy!!

Pileated Woodpecker

This isn't a bird...but wasn't the last full moon pretty?

Baltimore Oriole


Yellow-Rumped Warbler

Female Oriole

 Blue Jay

Pin It

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Soooo pretty! Isn't God creative?!!!

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

We, too, have fabulous bird watching from our kitchen. However, if I took the photos from my kitchen window, they would be pre-distressed from window grime/spots. tee hee
Very pretty.

Marg Van Patten said...

Great post Brenda! and yes, that last full moon was really cool!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...