Saturday, May 4, 2013

Hooked

I've been scrapping away today celebrating National Scrapbooking Day!  I'll be sharing quite a bit in the next few days, but today I want to show this layout I made for Scrapbook Generation's Challenge #3 (use a one-page sketch from SG).  I am going to start out by saying that if you have a queasy stomach, don't look further!!


Oh, did this ever freak me out!  Jerry went fishing and came home soon after hooking himself in the finger with a titanium hook.  Here's the journaling:


Ok, now I am going to make another layout so that this gruesome finger is not the first thing that you see when you visit!  But I am a story teller, so this has to go in the book, too!

Pin It

2 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Oh, ouch, is all I can say.

Pamela OConnor said...

Oh, my stomach flipped when I saw this! When my 15 yr old daughter was just 11 months old, she found a titanium hook that had fallen out of my husband's tool box and she pierced her tongue with it!!! Needless to say it was very traumatic at the time, but now we can laugh about it.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...