Saturday, May 4, 2013

Birthday Girl

As promised, I came back quickly so that you wouldn't have to look at the fish hook layout too long!  This is one-page layout that I created for both Scrapbook Generation Challenge #6 and BPC Creative Crop Challenge #2.


I have really enjoyed working with the NSD challenges yesterday and today.  I am trying to get my 2012 album completed, and this is helping.  Now lest you think I am caught up on my scrapping, I am no where new caught up.  I have many of Shane's toddler photos, camping photos, Shane's school album, and the years 1993 - 2000.  That doesn't even include vintage photos!  There is always something to scrap.

Ok, for Scrapbook Generation, I had to use 5 things out of the several items they named.  I used baker's twine, brads, chipboard (letters), metal charm, washi tape, and glitter.  Well, I was an over-achiever and used 6!  The challenge at Big Picture was to put photo pockets, and I used flip flaps to store photos and journaling.  Such a fun product!

Now, I have a lot more scrapping to do, and it's already going on 7:30 pm! There's just not enough time in a day!!


Pin It

3 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Very cute. :)

Lynn said...

Fun layout of the birthday girl!

Unknown said...

There are so many things I love about this layout. 1. THE SUBJECT...I love ya! 2. The color combo and all of the white space. Striking! 3. The brilliant idea to wrap twine around the pleated ribbon. I never would have thought of that. Now I'm going to try it!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...