Friday, May 17, 2013

Sincere Thanks

One of my friends was talking last night about how nice it is that we can sponge the For Always paper to suit out needs.  She loves smokey plum, so I wanted to make a card today that would show her how nicely that color works with this paper packet.


Smokey plum looks almost grey in this photo, so I hope you can tell how elegant that color is with this paper.  I added a little tulle, a little bling, and some black shimmer trim to finish up this card.  I hope you're looking forward to a good weekend!!

Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet its gorgeous in person!

Dawn said...

This is cool! Love the elegant look too.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...