Thursday, May 2, 2013

Stamp of the Month - Pinwheel

When I was a little girl, we always had pinwheels at birthday parties.  I'll tell you, it was hours of fun, wasn't it?  Simple fun  - and that's why I like this month's stamp of the month simply called Pinwheel.  I'll be showing you many examples of ways to use this set this month, but I wanted to show you a good use for a boy card first.

This is also the card that I sent to my downline for completing the April challenge I sent their way.  I had such fun creating these cards for them!

This is a tent topper card using Later Sk8r paper packet with a few embellishments.  I cut the circles and scalloped borders with the Art Philosophy cartridge, and I cut the pinwheels with the Artiste.

T
he Stamp of the Month is always just $5 with a $50 purchase.  I think you are going to love having this one in your collection!

Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a GREAT card. I'm sure your team members LOVED it!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...