Saturday, May 25, 2013

World's Greatest Mom

I didn't get to see my mother on Mother's Day, but we will be seeing her tomorrow.  I made her card yesterday to go along with her gift.  I was inspired by the sketch at Sketch File to create this card.


This stamp set (Perfect Fit - Mom) along with stark white daisy cardstock reminds me of the sunshine.  This was so easy to create using our punches.  I used the 1-1/4" punch to create the circles and the 2" scalloped punch for the sentiment.  Easy peasy!  

I hope you have plans for a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

Pin It

4 comments:

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Beautiful card, Brenda! Yes, I pinned it onto "Miscellaneous Card Ideas". You can see it here:
http://pinterest.com/njstampingqueen/
thanks for telling us about the Sketch File site also! Have a wonderful Mother's Day celebration and Memorial Day weekend!

:) Marie

Brenda said...

Brenda, I'm sure your Mom will be delighted to receive this stunning card. Love your take on Kathy's sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at the Sketch File.

Unknown said...

Love all those circles. So creative!

Kathy said...

Thank you for using The Sketch File to make your lovely project. I love the colours and all those pretty flowers - it's perfect!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...