Friday, May 24, 2013

Relief for Oklahoma

One of the reasons I am very proud to be a Close To My Heart consultant is the constant generosity and compassion that this company shows.  As many of you know, when you buy a stamp set from Close To My Heart, a portion of the proceeds goes to Operation Smile.

Yesterday, Close To My Heart released a stamp set that is going to be in the 2013 Autumn/Winter Idea Book.  When you purchase this stamp set from now through June 30th, 100% of the profits will go to the American Red Cross for relief efforts in Oklahoma.  Isn't that awesome?!

This stamp is just $2.95, and you can order it here.  I love that price point because it allows you to order one for yourself and extra for your friends.  All the while knowing that you are helping the people in this storm-torn area.  

Thank you, in advance, for your support!  Watch my blog in June for another opportunity through stamp sets to support our military.

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...