Saturday, June 8, 2013

A True Thank You

This little stamp set is a gem.  It is a single stamp set that costs just $2.95.  However, this little stamp set is a big deal!  100% of the profits on the sale of the set are going to relief efforts in Oklahoma, and it is available through June 30th.  Isn't that marvelously generous of Close To My Heart!


Isn't the font wonderful?  I love it, and I look forward to using this stamp again and again.  If you would like to have your own, click here.  While you are there ordering it, be sure to check out the While Supplies Last tab.  There are really some great items at a low, low price!

I hope this finds you having a wonderful weekend!

Pin It

2 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

My stamp set is on it's way. Can't wait! Cute card! You are on a roll, my dear friend.

Unknown said...

Love that layered flower!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...