Monday, June 10, 2013

Land of the Free

I created this card using the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch


I used the Darice stars folder for embossing and some scraps from my stash.   I think the images and sentiment speak for themselves on this card and not another thing was needed.

Show your support of troops and country with new patriotic stamp sets — available only from June 1 to July 31, 2013! As a show of our support, Close To My Heart will donate $3 from each B-size My Acrylix® Courage stamp set and $5 from each D-size My Acrylix® Home of the Brave stamp set to the USO, the leading, most recognized military-support and services organization in the United States, or $3 from each B-size My Acrylix® Courage stamp set and $5 from each D-size My Acrylix® Strong and Free stamp set to the Canadian Hero Fund, which supports spouses and children of fallen Canadian military troops by providing post-secondary education in Canada. Show your support today—stamp style!

Pin It

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely perfect for the event. Goegeous design,
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Casandra Bennett said...

Love this.

Shelly Nemitz said...

Oh how I love this ... caught a tiny picture out of the corner of my eye in another place, but had to come straight to the source so I could PIN!!! Makes me want to sing an American song.

Monika Reeck said...

Lovely stamp and oh woooowww...Love the texture on your card and lovely arrangement too...I have the stamp Land of the free too but I never used it cause I live with my Husband in Germany....if you like it I can send that stamp to you it is a small one not so big like your sentiment...but it is fit for your liberty Images...Great job dear....good luck with the challenge...

I am also joining the challenge on CAS(E) this sketch....my card is Nr. 84...would you mind to see it on my blog...I would be so happy if you could leave me some love...thanks before,hugs...Monika

Unknown said...

LOVE!

Unknown said...

Perfect!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...