Sunday, June 2, 2013

Join Club 1000 and $20 in Close To My Heart Product Free!

With the Patriotic stamps, Relief for Oklahoma stamp, and the free My Creations Mini Banner special, it's feels like a month of giving here at Close To My Heart!  I wanted to share just a little bit more of that spirit by offering you something really fun!

I am looking for 10 people who are interested in earning $20 in free Close To My Heart product in June (and possibly a half-price item!).  Let me give you the details...

Each of the 10 people in Club 1000 would collect at least $100 in orders by June 22nd (this can be your own order, too).  When you have your $100 in orders, you can select $20 in free product!  Really...it's that easy...and what could be better than free product in the summertime?!

(Just a little side note...If you don't have the Cricut Art Philosophy and/or Artiste cartridges yet, this is an excellent way to to get them and receive some product in return!)

I've made it super easy for you by setting up a Gathering on my website called "Club 1000."  Your friends can go there to place their order, and it will be delivered directly to them.  All you need to do is let me know that your friends have ordered, and I will credit that toward your $100!

I have added a couple of bonuses to Club 1000...

  • The four people that collect the highest total in their orders will receive a half-price item of their choice!  Yippee!!
  • Everyone that joins Club 1000 will get two hand-stamped cards from me.  One will be made using the June Stamp of the Month, and the other will be made using the July Stamp of the Month.  I will even them blank for you so that you have two cards to give away!
If you'd like to join Club 1000, give me a call (763-227-0583) or send me an e-mail (girlygirlrose43@msn.com).  Everyone that joins Club 1000 will receive an e-mail from me that they can pass on to their friends.  The e-mail will highlight the specials for the month along with how they qualify for their free My Creations Mini Banner!

I wanted to give you a list of some of the products that will be retiring as of July 31st.  This might be a good opportunity to order some of those "must haves" before they are gone.

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...