Monday, June 3, 2013

Thanks a Bunch

Tonight I've got a sweet and simple little card for you using the June Stamp of the Month.  You know, any time I see a clean and simple sketch or challenge, I try very hard to play along.  It is truly a challenge for me to be clean and simple!  My dear friend and team member Lynn is the guest designer for The Kraft Journal, and that is what they are looking for this week.  I found a great sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch, so I used that, too.


Along with kraft cardstock, I used some Clementine scraps and a jute.   If you like Clementine, be sure to get yours ordered!  It retires as of July 31st, so when it's gone, it's gone!

Thanks for stopping in and visiting me!  I love it when you do!

Pin It

6 comments:

Becca-expressions said...

This sketch is getting a real CTMH workout. So fun to see all the different ideas. Love this. You might not find CAS to be your style, but it seems to like you well enough! :)

Casandra Bennett said...

Clementine is so warm and cheery. Pretty card!

donna mikasa said...

Love the warm and rustic feel of your card and that bit of jute is perfect! Thanks for joining us at CTS!

Lynn said...

What a great CAS card! It has a warm, homey feel to it with the Kraft and jute and those darling Clementine papers. Consider this card stamplifted. Thanks for playing along at the Kraft Journal!

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Really? CAS is a challenge for you? It does not look like it! You aced this CAS card!

Thanks for the heads up on the pad...I have one now but it is nice to have two pads of fab paper.

Have a great weekend!

Karen Letchworth said...

I love these subdued colors and darling banners. Super cute. Thanks so much for sharing this in our challenge this week.
Karen
The Kraft Journal DT

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...