Thursday, June 6, 2013

Life is Good

It is, don't ya think?  I saw a really great sketch at Freshly Made Sketches, and I knew just what I was going to do.

I give my team a challenge every month, and this month is a color challenge.  The CTMH Convention is in a few weeks, and these four colors (topiary, honey, lagoon, and black) are on the list of ink pads to bring.  I can't wait to find out what we are actually going to do with them, but I thought it might be fun to use them for a challenge.  Just thinking about these colors doesn't do them justice, but when you actually put them to paper together, they are really very nice together!  I used pigment inks to make everything just a little softer, but bolder.  I've told you before that this is one of my favorite retired stamps (It's Your Day) because it just really makes me happy!

Thanks for stopping today!

Pin It

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute and it's my favorite stamp set too.

Jen Mitchell said...

Bright and beautiful! I love those butterfly images! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Katherine said...

This is so pretty - I love the twine and the chevron paper!

Lynn said...

I had no idea what to create with these colors but after seeing your card I am feeling inspired. Fun, summery card.

Unknown said...

I'm really liking this! Love the bright summer colors! And yes, life is so good. ;) See you soon!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh this is fabulous! Those gorgeous butterflies are wonderful addition and I just love those chevron banners! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Katie said...

Love this card, Brenda! Great colors and fun elements.

Linda Suarez said...

Great card! I love the colors! Hmm...I'm pretty sure I have this stamp set, I need to find it and give it some love! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Unknown said...

FUN color combo.Those little banners poking out the bottom make me happy!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...