Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Scrapbook Generation Blog Hop


Welcome!!  I am so excited to be participating in the Scrapbook Generation Blog Hop for June!  I am always inspired by the unique sketches I find there, and I know you will be, too, as you hop through all the wonderful examples that are awaiting you!  (Look for the links to all the other blogs after my artwork.)


I used a single sketch from September for this layout.  The supplies for this layout are from the Later Sk8r Workshop on the Go, and I've added the Later Sk8r stickease.  These photos of Shane at Lake Superior were taken 20 years ago...how quickly time goes!

If this is your first stop, you might like to start at the Scrapbook Generation blog and then hop through each link. Each blog will share a project using one of the SG sketches as a starting point. You can find the sketches in their books and downloads in the SG store, and there is a free one every month in case you wanted to try it out.  Here is the list in case you get lost:
YOU ARE HERE!!  Brenda - http://roseblossomlegacies.com/
You'll visit Kelley next at Kelly Creates.  Wait till you see what she's created for you!  Leave a comment on each blog to be eligible to win a free sketch bundle of their choice from the store. What a great prize and a lucky winner!!  The winner will be draw on June 10th, so you have one week to leave a comment.

Enjoy the hop!

Pin It

37 comments:

Laurel said...

What a wonderful layout, love that paper!

Scrapthat said...

Ooo I love it! Great job!! TFS

Isbaha said...

The papers match so well with your photos, gorgeous page !

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

gorgeous layout! just love colors here.

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Love your layout!

TinaGAle said...

Great job Brenda!

Nicole Bingaman said...

I love how much those papers match your pictures. Very pretty page.

Steffanie said...

Fun masculine page. Love the double matting of your photos.

wteagon said...

I love the papers for this layout. They compliment your photos so well. I like your cluster of embellishments and the small details. You did such a wonderful job!

Unknown said...

love the colors

Casandra Bennett said...

Awe...Ms. Rose, this is just darling. Love it.

Laureen said...

You rocked on this one! Love it all! The emmbellies you have added are AWESOME! Really cool layout to document a little boy! The colours are just PERFECT for the little boy!

Lynn said...

Awesome layout and photos! Love all the layering details.

Unknown said...

I love your beautiful choice of papers.I love following this blog hop as I am a long time admirer of Scrapbook Generation's Debbie and Allison. Thanks for sharing!

Sherri said...

great boy colors you used

scrappingrammi said...

I kove your choice of papers, it not only speaks boy but water!!

Devra said...

this is awesome! love the colors and embellishments

GLOANN said...

Love that plaid background paper. LO is really nice.

Diane said...

I just love everything about this page: layout, paper selection, embellishments and pictures. I confess that I had to "pin" it and I fully intend to "scrap lift" it. Thanks for sharing!

Missy said...

Wow, this is terrific, I really like the paper, the cogs and washi tapes you added!!

Laurie said...

Love the CTMH papers and Stickese you used. Great LO!

Mandalika said...

Awesome layout.

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Great layout! Love the paper & elements, they look super with your "old" photos! Very nicely done!

wduchien said...

Love your choice of colors and the way your eye is pulled through the photographs!

Sharlene said...

Ohhh so so gorgeous page. Love every details you created. Two big thumbs up.

kelly said...

Love your layout. Thanks for sharing.

Amanda said...

love it! it is just flawless!

bakscrap said...

My fav current CTMH collection along with one of my fav sketch sites. A winner for sure!

dlhfks said...

Great page. I love the color choice.

LauraB said...

What a fun layout! The paper collection you used is really great and goes with the photos perfectly! Well done!

Wanda said...

Fabulous masculine page. Love the paper you used.

Chanel's Owner aka Michelle said...

Love all your layouts! Been following your site for years. Thank you so much for the nice comment on my LO.

~Denise~ said...

W-O-W! Love, love the bold colours! You're so in your element scrapping this handsome layout! :D

Andie said...

Wow, Brenda, this is awesome!!!!! LOVE the Later Sk8r collection, mine is in the mail!! Love you style!!

gmlindsey said...

Pretty paper. Love the layout

Jenny said...

This is the PERFECT boy page!!! LOVE it!

MJ's Kraze said...

Love it. I love the gear clusters and those papers. Great page

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...