Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Brand Spankin' New

I needed a congratulations card for one of my nephews as they are expecting.  I was horrified to discover that I had not one baby stamp set.  This is a new generation of nieces and nephews coming up, and I haven't had to have a baby card in a very long time!  So guess what I'll be ordering on my next order?!

What I do have is the Artiste cartridge, so I was able to make this diaper card.


The diaper liner and diaper were cut with the Artiste.  The celebrate sentiment on the front is from the For Always card-making workshop on the go.  I found the "brand spankin' new" sentiment on the Graphically Speaking cartridge, and I thought it worked nicely.  I am so excited for these two...and I can already envision all kinds of baby shower things!!

Thanks for stopping in, and I hope you have a great rest of the week!

Pin It

1 comment:

amcgrew said...

SUPER cute-Brenda!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...