Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Thinking of You and Smiling

I had a little time today, and I immediately went to Sketchbook Saturday to find the most current sketch.  I had seen a nice color combination at The Paper Players and thought that would be great to work with, too.


I went into my stash and combined some old products with new products.  The creme brulee and sorbet prints are from a retired line called Key To My Heart.  I used the cocoa and houndstooth from Buzz & Bumble.  (Speaking of which, if you like this paper, be sure to order it now.  It retires as of July 31st.)   I die-cut some flowers using Art Philosophy, added a few embellishments, and the card was done.

I hope you're having a great week!

Pin It

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Just beautiful. Everything you make is so pretty!

Laurel said...

Stunning!

Vicki Wizniuk said...

What a pretty combination of papers. Definitely an eye-catcher.

Brian King said...

Brenda, Your card is beautiful! A wonderful incorporation of the challenges - the colors are so beautiful blocked like this. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week.

Ann Schach said...

Wow! Absolutely stunning! This is such a rich and elegant card. The flourish is the perfect accent. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

stampwithsandy said...

Brenda, this is such a gorgeous creation! Love all the layers, the scalloped border, the rhinestones and the patterned papers. A work of art! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Paper Players!

Unknown said...

Super great card. I love the colors and that flower WOW!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh my gosh, this is a perfect colour combo! Love the hand made flower and the bling that goes with it too!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...