Monday, July 22, 2013

Fall/Winter Idea Book Open House and Free Product!

I am soooo excited to be telling you about my Fall/Winter Idea Book Open House!  Now, don't stop reading if you are long distance because I have a way for you to participate, too!

Friday, August 2nd
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
or 
Saturday, August 3rd
9:00 am - 1:00 pm

Brenda's House
473 195th Ave NE; East Bethel

RSVP:  (763) 227-0583 or girlygirlrose43@msn.com

There are so many exciting new things debuting in the new Fall/Winter Idea Book!  There will be a preview of many new products!!  Come to learn all about the new and exclusive Cricut Artbooking cartridge!

Free Fall/Winter 2013 Idea Book!!

Free Make & Takes!! 
I've made three cards for you to create!  
You'll get to play with a 4x4 Artbooking overlay and the August Stamp of the Month!

Free Gifts!! 
(You must place your order starting August 1st and before August 10th)
$25 Purchase:  FREE 12x12 Artbooking Overlay
$50 Purchase:  FREE 12x12 Artbooking Overlay, FREE August Stamp of the Month
$75 Purchase:  FREE 12x12 Artbooking Overlay, FREE August Stamp of the Month, FREE Chocolate Ink Pad
$100 Purchase:  FREE 12x12 Artbooking Overlay, FREE August Stamp of the Month, FREE Chocolate Ink Pad, FREE 2x2 My Acrylix Block 
$125 Purchase:  FREE 12x12 Artbooking Overlay, FREE August Stamp of the Month, FREE Chocolate Ink Pad, FREE 2x2 My Acrylix Block, FREE 12 Sheets Cardstock
$150 Purchase:  Automatic $25 in Hostess Rewards PLUS FREE 12x12 Artbooking Overlay, FREE August Stamp of the Month, FREE Chocolate Ink Pad, FREE 2x2 My Acrylix Block, FREE 12 Sheets Cardstock
NEW Product Review!!
Come and see the new papers and stamps, Designed Decor, Base & Bling, and My Crush Books!

Hourly Door Prizes!!
$25 in Close To My Heart, Half-Price Items, and much more!

Sign up for a Class, Club, or Gathering!!
Club will be starting in September and all the information will be available!
See the August classes in person!
Book a Gathering and choose an envelope for a special incentive for you and 
any one that books a party from your Gathering.

Sign Up to Join My Team!!
I have Consultant Kits on hand.  
Buy a New Consultant Kit for $49, and take the kit home with you right when you sign up!

If you are long distance, don't you worry!!  
(You must place your order starting August 1st and before August 10th)

You can still place an order and be eligible for hourly door prizes and all of the free items.  You can place an order for the Open House in a couple of ways:
  1. Call  or e-mail me your order, and I will calculate your total.  I can send you a PayPal invoice or call you for your credit card.  Your order and free items will be sent directly to you.
  2. Place an online order.  When you go to my website, scroll down and look for the Open House Gathering.  Click "JOIN" and I will know that you are placing an order for the Open House.  Your order and free items will be sent directly to you!
Need an Idea Book?

No problem!  If you are long distance or can't make it, simply order an Idea Book by clicking the PayPal link below.  When you order a book, I will send you a $5 coupon to use on your next order!

There are so many reasons to celebrate this Idea Book, and I am looking forward to sharing all of those reasons with you!!


Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...