Friday, July 19, 2013

U R Sweet


And you are!!  I am so grateful that you stop in and visit my blog!!

This is new product that will be available on August 1st.  (And I can't wait for you to get this new product in your hot little hands!)  This is Babycakes paper, and one of the stamp sets from the Artbooking collection.  At first glance in the book, Babycakes looks all baby.  But as you can see, it makes quite an elegant card!

I am at a retreat this weekend working on all the new Fall/Winter product.  I am getting ready for my Open House on August 2nd and 3rd!  Watch for details this weekend about how you can be eligible hostess rewards even if you can't be here physically.   Back to scrapbooking...I've got a lot to get ready for you!

Pin It

4 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

A retreat?! You are a lucky lady. I love your card. Happy weekend!

Kristine Porter said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing your talent!! xoxo

Unknown said...

So R U! Love this card!

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, this is just so beautiful. Love the monochromatic tones and wonderful textures on this. The bow is a nice touch.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...