Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Flip Flap Page Class

Do you ever go some place, take a lot of photos, and then wonder how to fit them all in your scrapbook?  Then this class is for you!  I want to show you how to use our Flip Flaps.  They are fun, easy, and make your scrapbook unique!


There are only a few opening left for my in-home class, but I am also selling this class long distance.  In my long distance class, you will get a video link of me showing you how to put these pages together.  I could type up directions like I normally do, but it is so much more fun to show you how!

All long distance kits will be mailed on Friday, July 26th.  You can order directly from this PayPal link.  Thank you for continuing to make it so much fun for me to create classes for you!!


Pin It

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...