Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Welcome Baby

There is something about making a baby card that is just so sweet and fun.  I don't have a lot of reason to make them right now, but I absolutely love a good baby stamp with matching paper.  I grabbed a sketch over at Sweet Sunday and got to work this morning.


This is Babycakes paper and the stamp set is called B is for Baby.  Both of these will be available on August 1st in the Fall/Winter Idea Book.  This is such a gender neutral paper, and I absolutely wish I had packets and packets of it when I completed Shane's first year book.  I love the mixture of neutrals (Slate and Chocolate) with Buttercup and Sunset.  This is lovely paper, and if you have scrapping to do, baby gifts to make, or mini albums to create, you'll want to remember this paper!

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Pin It

8 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet! You have been so busy creating since Convention!

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Sweet. My little daycare guy's momma (I take care of him during the day) is gonna have a baby this fall, and this would be perfect. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

Casandra Bennett said...

My lovely friend, where do you find all this time to craft? You are A-Maz-Ing!

Unknown said...

This is so sweet. Love the butterfly.

Lynn said...

This is such a sweet card! I love the strips and twine.

Karen Giron said...

I love how you used non traditional colors for your baby card and the polka dot butterfly is darling!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at SSSC!

Teresa Zuehls said...

What a beautiful baby card! I love the soft yellow background really makes the rest of the colors pop and the butterfly is really pretty. TFS

Shelly Nemitz said...

Adorable card ... love the butterfly.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...