Thursday, July 25, 2013

Live in the Moment


I must be in the mood to make step cards because I went from the side step the other day to this center step card.  They add so much interest and are really so much fun!

Did you know that in just one week from today you can start ordering the new fall/winter product?  I am so happy that you are going to be able to start getting your hands on all this goodness!  This paper is Sarita, and it is a lovely mixture of cotton candy, lagoon, outdoor denim, gypsy, and goldrush.  Now who would have though that you could put all these wonderful colors together!  I added a sparkle flourish, a new wooden embellishment, and some Sarita fabric.  While I was tying this bow, I found myself wishing that ALL of our paper came with matching fabric.  I loved incorporating fabric into this card!  The ornate frame on the front of the card is from the Artbooking cartridge.  Wowie, do I like what I am learning on that cartridge!

My hope is that you are having a most blessed day!

Pin It

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

A stunning centre stepper, also my favourite card design. Love the unusual colour combo and that bow is just perfect.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Kristine Porter said...

That is a wowie card, for sure! Been thinking about trying a step card! I always love yours so much!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...